Cut Your Electric Bills With Solar Panels
Highlands Energy Services is a building performance contractor that specializes in energy efficiency. We work with PG&E as well as other utility providers to help you lower your total energy costs. In order to create a more sustainable community it is important that we develop better energy usage practices in our businesses and our homes. One of the best way to do this is to install solar panels. We have already saved California residents thousands of dollars in revenue that can be reinvested back into the places where it is needed most.
Why Install Solar Panels?
One of the best ways to save money on utilities is to invest in solar panel installation and harvest your own energy from the sun, instead of completely relying on an energy company for all of your energy consumption. We will work with you to find out your energy requirements and other needs in order to find the best solar paneling option for you.
The Pros and Cons of Solar Panel Installation
- Harvesting your own energy from the sun can create huge savings on your energy bill.
- Solar panel installation may make you eligible for tax credits from the federal and state government.
- Once installed, Solar Panels require little maintenance.
- Solar energy is a renewable resource. Unlike coal and fossil fuels, we can never run out of solar energy.
- Solar Panels are environmentally friendly, and harvesting solar power does not create pollution, although there are some emissions made during the manufacturing process.
- The initial cost of solar panel installation can be high. However, with the monthly savings in energy costs, they can pay themselves off in a short amount of time, and provide savings for years to come.
- Solar energy cannot be harvested at night, or during days with cloud-cover. However, it is possible to store excess energy created while the sun is out, which can then be used when it is not.
- Solar panels take up space. However, solar panels are typically installed on roofs, so space is rarely an issue, especially on larger buildings.
Dedicated to Saving You Money
We want to help the Central Valley continue to develop. The best way that we can do this is to increase the efficiency of the valley in our businesses, schools, and in our homes. We will work with the utility providers like PG&E to help lower your total costs and save you money that can be reinvested back into the places where they matter the most.
On average our customers have experienced savings of 30% off of their total utility expenses through retrofitting and solar panel installation. We want to extend these savings to all of the Central Valley residents by first analyzing your energy consumption and then upgrading inefficient systems to new ones. One of the best ways to begin the process is to consider how solar panel installation will benefit your home or business, and then contacting us for an energy audit.